Bill Kleyman, Consultant, BKC
Bill Kleyman is an award-winning data center, cloud, and digital infrastructure leader. He was ranked globally by an Onalytica Study as one of the leading executives in cloud computing and data security. He has spent more than 15 years specializing in the cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud, and data center industry. As an award-winning technologist, his most recent efforts with the Infrastructure Masons were recognized when he received the 2020 IM100 Award and the 2021 iMasons Education Champion Award for his work with numerous HBCUs and for helping diversify the digital infrastructure talent pool. As an industry analyst, speaker, and author, Bill helps the digital infrastructure teams develop new ways to impact data center design, cloud architecture, security models (both physical and software), and how to work with new and emerging technologies. You can read more of Bill’s contributions as a contributing editor in Data Center Frontier, Data Center Knowledge, InformationWeek, ITPro Today, and others.
- Data Center 101 - An Updated Masterclass in Digital Infrastructure Design in the Modern Era (AI Now Included!)
- KEYNOTE: Accelerating our Digital Future: Breakthroughs Driving Data Center Innovation
- Scoping Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Shaping the Future of Data Center Talent: Insights from Carrie Goetz
- The Ultimate DCIM and Leadership Workshop: 8th Edition