Save the date for Data Center World 2023: May 8-11, 2023.
Data Center World 2022
Levy, Moises (PhD), Principal Analyst - Data center physical infrastructure, OMDIA
Moises Levy, PhD, leads physical infrastructure research in UPS, thermal management, and sustainability. A seasoned engineer and data center subject matter expert, Moises capitalizes on his knowledge to analyze relevant market data and produce reports that add value for Omdia’s clients. Moises has over 25 years of professional experience, with a diverse background in planning, design, management, risk assessment, commissioning, audits, and strategic consulting for engineering projects. He has founded and managed engineering firms, with more than 15 years dedicated to data center infrastructure projects. He has led engineering projects across the IT, financial, healthcare, food and beverage, oil and gas, shopping mall, and hospitality industries. He holds a PhD and master’s degree in electrical engineering, and bachelor’s degrees in electrical and civil engineering. He is a researcher, a contributor to standards and best practices, an author of numerous publications, and a speaker at major data center conferences.
- 2nd Annual StartUp Challenge: Finalist Presentations
- Are we at the Watershed Moment for Immersion Cooling?
- Data Center 2025: An Omdia Research Forum
- Data centers: Energy consumption is all about workloads
- On Demand Only: 2022 TRENDS TO WATCH FOR DATA CENTER PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Smart grid ready UPS for a more sustainable data center