Data Center World is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Save the date for Data Center World 2023: May 8-11, 2023. 

Data Center World 2022

Data Center World delivers expert strategy and insight on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center. Data Center World 2022 educational conference programming is focused on the rapidly advancing data center technologies like edge computing, co-location, hyperscale, and predictive analytics - all within a rapidly changing global business climate -- in order to give attendees a leg up on their competitors to become the new trailblazers of the data center. Click on session titles for full session descriptions. All times noted are in CST (Austin, Texas time zone).

Enterprise, Colocation, Edge, Cloud, Hybrid – I'm Confused!?! - A Strategic Approach to Streamlining Decision-Making in a Fast-Evolving, Hybrid World

Al Nichols  (Executive Consultant, Silverback Data Center Solutions)

Kristofer Mathisen  (Engagement Director, Cloud Strategy and Transformation, Tata Consultancy Services)

Location: 9BC

Date: Wednesday, March 30

Time: 3:30 pm - 4:20 pm

Pass type: All Access, Industry Conference, Standard - Get your pass now!

Track: Colocation, Hosting and Cloud Innovation

Session Type: Session

Vault Recording: TBD

Audience Level: All

Tata Consultancy Services
Silverback Data Center Solutions

Research shows "that 66% of leaders have plans for digital business transformation, but only 11% have achieved it at scale." The other 89% do NOT have a strategy for allocating their IT assets & applications between the myriad infrastructure nodes available today (e.g. cloud, colo, owned and operated datacenter or the edge). We will present a proven process to develop the strategy and tactics you need to optimize your IT asset and application allocation between the available options. Not just for your current state, but also for future states not yet envisioned. This thoughtful process will take the guesswork, stress, and risk out of optimizing your application and infrastructure architecture now and for years to come. Hear from industry veterans the leading research giants & enterprises turn to for guidance.

Takeaway

Takeaways
• Understand the Limitations of the traditional data center and cloud models.
• Learn how to develop your own strategically tactical hybrid infrastructure roadmap.
• Educate yourself now to easily optimize your digital infrastructure for years to come.