Save the date for Data Center World 2023: May 8-11, 2023.
Data Center World 2022
2nd Annual StartUp Challenge: Finalist Presentations
Moises Levy (Principal Analyst, DC Physical Infrastructure and Sustainability., OMDIA)
Michael Maniscalco (EVP of Technology, Applied Blockchain Inc)
Andrea Munoz (Senior Vice President, Operations & Customer Success, CyrusOne)
Location: Data Center Live Stage, Expo Hall
Date: Wednesday, March 30
Time: 4:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Pass type: All Access, Industry Conference, Standard - Get your pass now!
Session Type: Networking & Special Events
Vault Recording: TBD
Don’t miss the ‘Shark Tank’ of Data Center World! This contest pits data center technology startups against each other, and judges will determine the companies with the best opportunity for success. Six finalists will present a ten minute “elevator pitch” and answer questions from the judges. Winners will be chosen by the panel based on their presentations on stage, and presentations will be judged on Most Disruptive Technology; Best Chance for Market Success; Best Ability to Gain Additional Capital; and Most Influential Founding Team.
The 2nd Annual Data Center Startup Challenge finalists include:
• Round World Business Group, supports HotSite®, an array of specialized aluminum gantry cranes and beams that can protect IT equipment
• IQS, supports Quick Rack, a patented device that assists with installing hardware within a server/network rack.
• GRAID Technology, the world's first NVMe RAID to eliminate the traditional RAID bottleneck and unlock the full potential of enterprise SSD performance.
• Alcatraz AI, provides an autonomous access control experience by leveraging the unique power of the human face
• Cumulus Digital Systems, Inc., digitalizing mission-critical manual work in maintenance and construction
The Data Center Startup Challenge is judged by a panel of industry thought leaders from the market research, editorial, and investment communities, including:
- Andrea Munoz, Andrea Munoz, Senior Vice President, Operations & Customer Success, CyrusOne
- Moises Levy, PhD, Principal Analyst, Data Center Physical Infrastructure, Omdia
- Michael Maniscalco, EVP of Technology, Applied Blockchain Inc.
This will be one of the most engaging and dynamic events of the week.